Whether you have kids or pets, frequently host friends and family get-togethers, or simply are at home a lot, you know your upholstered furniture is getting a workout, regular upholstery cleaning will extend the life of your furniture.
Your furniture is as important to a rooms appearance as your carpet is. That’s why MooreClean uses the same process for upholstery cleaning that we do for carpet cleaning.
An upholstery cleaning service can give run-down and tired-looking furniture a new lease of life. Our upholstery cleaning service is capable of restoring the life to the fabrics in the home, and we specialise in more than just ridding the furniture of everyday grime and debris.
Your furniture is one of your biggest investments, so choosing who will do your upholstery cleaning is no small decision.
- Our upholstery cleaning technicians are specially trained in the care of all fabric types, even the most delicate
- Our technicians use specially designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule – including Saturdays
- Extra attention paid to trouble spots
- Specialised equipment for more powerful extraction and quicker drying
- Upholstery protector and deodorisers available
- FREE upholstery cleaning estimates with no hidden charges
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, ranging from some of the finest natural fibres to the hardiest of synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because we won’t leave any dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers or any upholstered item!
- No Drying Time Needed
- No Fabric Shrinkage
Good quality sofas, dining chairs, fabric wall panels, and other upholstered furnishings require a professional cleaning service to maintain their beauty and comfort.
For leather upholstery, our initial procedure would involve shampooing the leather with our cleaning system to effectively brush and remove embedded dust and dirt from the leather grains.
Then the leather upholstery will be moisturised using some of the best natural cream that prevents leather from cracking after prolonged years of usage.
Regular maintenance not only prolongs your furniture’s lifespan, it also makes future upholstery cleaning easier if there are any stains or unsightly dirt that need to be removed.
Using the correct cleaning method for your furniture is important, to ensure the furniture will not be damaged after cleaning.
To get a complimentary onsite assessment on your sofa and other upholstered furniture, please contact us for the earliest appointment booking.